11-Course Nouveau Nordic Feast
N'eat, short for Nordic eatery, opened just a few months ago with the intention of making contemporary Scandinavian food more accessible and casual. In true new Nordic fashion, the restaurant is focused on pairing unconventional cooking techniques (such as fermenting, curing and rehydrating) with locally-sourced ingredients. At the helm in the kitchen is Chef Yelena Del Mundo, who has an incredibly impressive resume in the world of fine dining. As always, we'll be taking over the entire restaurant and Chef Del Mundo will be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to introduce the courses and share stories.
About the Host:
Yelena Del Mundo
Prior to taking the reins at N'eat, Chef Del Mundo spent years working in Michelin-starred kitchens: First Oceana, then Jean-Georges, and most recently Atera.
The Feast Lineup
All dishes will be served family-style.
with crimini mushrooms and aged cabot clothbound cheddar
Fried Veal Sweetbread
with roasted garlic and juniper salt
Scotch Quail Egg
with rye and black currant mustard
Island Creek Oysters
with finger limes and preserved kombu
with horseradish and tarragon
Salt Pork Potato Pancake
with pear marmalade and crème fraîche
Spicy Duck Heart Tartare
with huckleberry and almonds
with citrus and red miso
with red cabbage, beets, and lettuce wrap
Douglas Fir Pine Parfait
with sorrel granita and celery
Rye French Toast
with IPA beer cream and sour cherries
58 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $65 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 1 guest. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.