8-Course Hawaiian Luau Brunch Feast
For our first brunch feast, we're teaming up with one of our all-time favorite restaurants (and host of two TC dinner feasts to date!). This NY Times Critics' Pick is helmed by the wildly talented Chef Chung Chow, who previously worked the line at several Michelin-Starred restaurants - Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante - before opening Noreetuh. Chef Chow grew up in Hawaii but spent time living in Japan, and the food he serves at Noreetuh is an inventive expression of his journey. The menu is a mix of classic Hawaiian dishes and innovative interpretations that draw from Japanese, Korean, and Filipino cuisines. The whole team at Noreetuh is super excited to be hosting our first brunch event, and they're going all out for us... We'll be taking over the entire restaurant, and Chef Chow will be coming out to share stories throughout the feast!
The Feast Lineup
All dishes will be served family-style.
with seaweed seasoning and cucumber pickles
Kabocha Squash Tempura
with soy mayonnaise and bonito flakes
with hawaiian frittata, portuguese sausage, mac salad, white rice, and kimchi
Big-Eye Tuna Poke
with macadamia nuts, pickled jalapeños, and seaweed
Mochiko Fried Chicken & Gravy
with sweet rice batter and soy-ginger seasoning
King's Hawaiian Bread Pudding
with tropical fruit salad
128 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at email@example.com after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $50 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.