10-Course Nouveau Korean Feast
Tygershark is about as cool as a restaurant can get. By day, it's a coffee counter/surf shop, and in the evenings it turns into a Korean seafood-focused eatery. The place is under a year old, and has received rave reviews from all of the major food publications for its' super unique take on Korean cuisine. The restaurant's chef is Eduardo Sandoval, who previously cut his teeth working under Danny Bowien at Mission Chinese. His experience at Mission Chinese comes through in a beautiful way at Tygershark, as the food is extremely inventive, unconventional, and full of bold flavors. Chef Sandoval, who isn't Korean, grew up in Texas on the Mexican/American border and he manages to successfully incorporate many Southwestern flavors and ingredients into his dishes - hence the unconventional nature of his cooking. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event, and Chef Sandoval will be coming out throughout the evening to introduce the dishes and share stories!
The Feast Lineup
All dishes will be served family-style.
Surf & Turf Dumpling
with beef, shrimp, and house chili crisp sauce
with lump crab meat and charred scallion crema
with lola rosa lettuce and mussels escabeche
Grilled Octopus Duk Bok Ki
with charred baby octopus and gochujang
Cured Mackerel Onigiri
with salt cured mackerel and roasted nori
Dried Chili Chicken Congee
with peanut and dried chili mole
Fried Hamachi Collar
with pork bulgogi, silken tofu, and enoki
black sesame crumble
581 Vanderbilt Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $60 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.